Sunday 21 October 2012

Lil updates

1. Braces 

Still am not used to having braces after more than a month. Honestly, I dislike it so bloody much. It feels really weird having something constantly stuck onto my tooth. I don't feel the discomfort as much as everyone else that has braces, I wonder why. & it's more weird that I only have my upper braces on, have yet to bond my lower set of teeths cause there isn't space. So much for wanting to have pretty teeth, fml. Just wanna get this whole process over & done with asap.


2. Cross country 2012 on wed.


1. I hate events that are aboslutely physically tiring. Rugby's the only inter class I entered in this entire year, what have I been doing?

2. I hate going under the sun, my floaters cause images I see under the sun to be sort of distorted.

3. I was dreading it, I only bothered to step foot in school was cause there was checking of final mark sheet.

4. We had to walk to bishan park just to run & walk all the way back to school & I WAS FRIGGING EXPECTING A BUS TO LEAST SEND US THERE?

5. Conclusion: I'll never do this shit in my life ever again.


3. Sunday shopping with momsie.

 Le hauls. Gonna start to design the tote during le leisure time. Hope it turns out well!!! Saving the lemon marshmallows for camp this fri, hehe.

Grocery shopping after that. Grabbed stuffs for zee sumptious dinner. Love weekend dinners zee best.

Till here, happy weekend ahead to the entire universe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment