Tuesday 16 October 2012


A 5 year old boy asked his friend: "what's friendship?" 
He replied, "friendship is when you steal my chocolates everyday from my bag.... & yet I still keep them in the same place."


I've never believed in friendships, since young. I just can't & I won't. Okay probably some friendships I do still have faith in, but, friendship's always been this huge fear in my life so much so I can't quite put my finger on it & try to get over that fear. It's a kind of fear that stops me from wanting to build new friendships & convince myself it's always better off being alone. I don't see the point in making friends with people who are over-friendly, they are so fake. limchin. *rolls eyes*. I don't see the point in having so many friends when all you do is watch your back all the time, how mentally tiring is that? I don't see the point in mixing with popular kids when it's 365 days of havoc dramas. I don't see the point in people trying so hard to have friends.

Is it me that grew up being extremely picky with the friends I have so much so I've like this huge ass hate towards making new friends & am always with only the usuals. I dislike going out of my comfort zone just to get cozy in someone else's comfort zone, which brings my "rule" in of if someone wants me in their life, they'd find a way to put me there. If not, I'm fine not having people who don't want me in their life, to be part of my priorities. It's more than illogical.

Last year was kind of crazy. I literally shut people out, I remembered always ignoring people whenever I felt like it & made friends if I was extremely happy & got labeled as anti-social, wtf?  It was cause I was more than comfortable with the usuals, Sarah, Daryl, Mel, Luetao, Linhui, Shannon & my afternoons was always spent with them mugging or just hanging out & having lunch. I still kind of miss those days, so damn much.


& lastly my best friend. I must have done something so right to have you in my life, love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment