Sunday 18 November 2012

crazy weeks

 Hello world. Been really busy with school which seriously clouded my entire schedule. sigh. I REALLY WISHED THERE WAS MORE THAN 24 HOURS IN A DAY.


Anyhows, few things to update (mostly food peektures, lol) : 

1. Family trip to Johor Bahru 

Manhattan Fish Market for lunch!
Laksa for teabreak.
 Dinner at some restaurant which according to my dad we used to eat there when I was young? Anyhows, food was cheap & good! entire din was about 300RM? 

 2. Daddy's birthday lunch at my fav restaurant, Tamon! The food's really gooodddd. 

3. Friday's performance. The night where everybody kept saying I'm a glutton cause I kept eating. That's highly untrue, I was nervous that's all. & peektures with the le team.

  4. Town with family & hot tomato for dinner!!! HOT TOMATO WAS EFFING GOOD.


Till here! Have a good week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment