Friday 12 October 2012

Destiny-filtered, heart grown, faith built.



A new change. Just felt like the old blog with the old template was "heavy" & boring. Gonna start building up this space after leaving it to die for more than a month, there sure is too much spider webs & algaes growing in this space. I'm left with importing my old blog post histories into this new one, gonna try to get it done over the week. Leggo leggo.

Have a good weekend. X



12/10/2012, 10:53PM.

I'm hard to handle, I barely have a grip over my own emotions. Was so upset during dinner with the family I practically had a really "black face" & refused to respond to anyone else & when I got into the car, I burst out crying all over again. I just couldn't control. What made things worse? Despite my mum being so in pain because of her stomach problems & not being able to walk, she still had to handle my tantrums, comfort me, brought me to the mall to get my favourite series show because i've been whining the whole day that i couldn't watch it online, she did all of it despite the pain she was feeling. Me being clouded with anger still couldn't be more than appreciative & got even angrier & reasoned to my dad something so horrible I can't even. How could I even feel that way & say it? It's like I'm no longer me, as if there's this crazy shit that's been brewing in me & growing into a monster that I'm not even aware of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment